Spot Ice is still available. Call or e-mail Nadia Bifolchi at 905-738-7574, ext. 242 for more details or check out our calendar below!.
Please note: We do not offer public skating.
|August 30, 2020||August 31, 2020||September 1, 2020||September 2, 2020||September 3, 2020||September 4, 2020||September 5, 2020|
|September 6, 2020||September 7, 2020||September 8, 2020||September 9, 2020||September 10, 2020||September 11, 2020||September 12, 2020|
|September 13, 2020||September 14, 2020||September 15, 2020||September 16, 2020||September 17, 2020||September 18, 2020||September 19, 2020|
|September 20, 2020||September 21, 2020||September 22, 2020||September 23, 2020||September 24, 2020||September 25, 2020||September 26, 2020|
|September 27, 2020||September 28, 2020||September 29, 2020||September 30, 2020||October 1, 2020||October 2, 2020||October 3, 2020|
• Full payment is required and a waiver must be signed (PDF) to confirm the booking .
• The Licensee is aware that with all ice rentals, that a one hour rental includes an allotted flood time, unless specifically declined by the Licensee at time of booking.
• The Licensee must provide their own locks for their assigned dressing room(s).
• Locks will also be available for sale at Guest Services.
• We recommend that CSA approved hockey helmets are mandatory for all ages.
• Children under the age of 13 must wear full cages.
• Individuals up to 16, CSA approved hockey helmet full cage is mandatory.
• Individuals from ages 16 – 18, CSA approved hockey helmet with or without cage, (cage preferred and mandatory if shooting pucks is involved,) and parents must sign waiver.
• Any individual over 18, CSA approved hockey helmet full cage is preferred, and mandatory if shooting pucks and participants sign the waiver.
• Adults do not have wear helmets but we strongly recommend it.
• While everyone should sign a waiver, those not wearing helmets NEED to sign it.
• We do not rent skates or helmets.
We require one month notice but in the event should you wish to cancel at anytime, $50.00 cancellation fee applies and the difference of the full price will be issued as a refund.