Call or e-mail Nadia Bifolchi at 905-738-7574, ext. 242 for more details or check out our calendar below!.
As the Ontario Public Health authorities develop guidelines to lift some restrictions on gathering in a responsible way, The Sports Village is working with the Public Health Ontario to understand the recommendations of our Chief Provincial Health Officer and how they best apply within the sporting activities we provide.
Effective Saturday April 3, 2021 along with other businesses in the province of Ontario, The Sports Village will be under Lockdown Control Measures as mandated by the Ontario Government.
All programming including ice rentals and camps are suspended until further notice.
Please note: We do not offer public skating.
|June 27, 2021||June 28, 2021||June 29, 2021||June 30, 2021||July 1, 2021||July 2, 2021||July 3, 2021|
|July 4, 2021||July 5, 2021||July 6, 2021||July 7, 2021||July 8, 2021||July 9, 2021||July 10, 2021|
|July 11, 2021||July 12, 2021||July 13, 2021||July 14, 2021||July 15, 2021||July 16, 2021||July 17, 2021|
|July 18, 2021||July 19, 2021||July 20, 2021||July 21, 2021||July 22, 2021||July 23, 2021||July 24, 2021|
|July 25, 2021||July 26, 2021||July 27, 2021||July 28, 2021||July 29, 2021||July 30, 2021||July 31, 2021|
• Full payment is required and a waiver must be signed (PDF) to confirm the booking .
• The Licensee is aware that with all ice rentals, that a one hour rental includes an allotted flood time, unless specifically declined by the Licensee at time of booking.
• The Licensee must provide their own locks for their assigned dressing room(s).
• Locks will also be available for sale at Guest Services.
• We recommend that CSA approved hockey helmets are mandatory for all ages.
• Children under the age of 13 must wear full cages.
• Individuals up to 16, CSA approved hockey helmet full cage is mandatory.
• Individuals from ages 16 – 18, CSA approved hockey helmet with or without cage, (cage preferred and mandatory if shooting pucks is involved,) and parents must sign waiver.
• Any individual over 18, CSA approved hockey helmet full cage is preferred, and mandatory if shooting pucks and participants sign the waiver.
• Adults do not have wear helmets but we strongly recommend it.
• While everyone should sign a waiver, those not wearing helmets NEED to sign it.
• We do not rent skates or helmets.
We require one month notice but in the event should you wish to cancel at anytime, $50.00 cancellation fee applies and the difference of the full price will be issued as a refund.