• 4 NHL sized ice surfaces, operating year-round, featuring adult & youth hockey leagues, ice rentals, tournaments, training and skating programs for children;
• 30,000 square foot Outdoor Beach Volley Ball Courts
• Unique in-line skating path, converting to ice skating in winter (weather permitting)
• Full service restaurant, with meeting rooms and banquet facilities, complete with an outdoor patio, overlooking the Oasis Volley Ball Courts
• Food concessions
• Full service retail sports store
• Interactive games
• Business advertising & sponsorship opportunities
• Friendly, professional staff (meet our staff members)
The Sports Village is located at 2600 Rutherford Road in Vaughan, Ontario on the north side of Rutherford Road between Jane Street and Keele Street. We are close to Canada’s Wonderland and Vaughan Mills Mall. Hwy 400 to Rutherford Road. Rutherford Road East past Melville Avenue. The Sports Village will be on your left. Click here for a map.
Yes, arcade machines are located downstairs across from our elevator and upstairs on the 2nd floor. Unfortunately, the arcade machines are not property of the Sports Village and we are not responsible for money lost. You can proceed to Guest Services where they can provide you with a contact name and phone number to call.
The candy machines are not property of the Sports Village and we are not responsible for money lost. You can proceed to Guest Services where they can provide you with a contact name and phone number to call.
We display our rink schedules with corresponding locker room assignments, on overhead television screens adjacent to Guest Services, at the front of the building. If you play on one of our league teams, you also have the option to check your schedule online in the leagues section of this website.
Yes, we do. We offer ice skating and volleyball court rentals. We offer party packages which includes 1hr ice rental or volleyball court rental and 2hrs party room. (Please note: Hours and dates depend on availability).